As a result of our extensive factory and agent relationships in the Far East, Hit is able to and in fact specializes in sourcing custom products not featured in our catalog and in working on OEM programs based on the specs that you provide. Additionally we are happy to provide overseas pricing on larger than catalog quotations on any item in our catalog providing that your client's lead in times are flexible enough to allow them to wait approximately 9 weeks for vessel shipments and 5-6 weeks for air shipments. Further, almost any item in our catalog can be customized in color or with special imprint options if done overseas. We handle all of the freight forwarding, customs brokerage and logistics as well as the financing end. Quality is also guaranteed.
Requirements for overseas programs: (Please contact your customer service rep or sales rep to get started)
- Please email a color photo or send a sample of the product that you want us to source. A sample is preferable.
- Please be specific about the color of the product that you are looking for if a custom color is desired.
- Please indicate the quantity that you are looking for. A minimum quantity guideline follows:
- Hats - 576 units
- Writing Instruments - 10,000 units
- Bags & Blankets - 1,000 units
- Umbrellas - 1,000 units
- Stress Balls - 5,000 units
- Key Tags/Amenities/Miscellaneous Items - 10,000 units
- Stainless - 2,500 units
- Ceramics - 2,500 units
- Electronics - 1,000 units
- Please indicate the delivery schedule that your customer requires. This will enable us to determine whether overseas sourcing is an option and whether to figure our pricing based on ocean or air freight (where feasible)
- Please let us know where the product is shipping to. In most instances (less than container load quantities) our quotations will be fob in Florida. For full container loads or on air shipments we can quote fob your final destination.
- Please be specific about the imprint - number of colors, process (e.g. silkscreen, embroidery) and location(s).
- Please let us know if special packaging is required.
Upon receipt of order and artwork we will immediately request a sample for approval from our overseas supplier. Please allow 15 days for sample to arrive in case of existing products. In the case of OEM products requiring custom tooling sampling may take as long as 40-45 days.
On products in our catalog, we can in most cases provide overseas price quotes same day. On existing products, not in our catalog where we have been given a sample or clear email photo as well as the above required specifics we can normally quote within 2-3 business days.